So, you can’t decide where you want to hold your rehearsal dinner? Whether you want it to be traditional or something with some flare, we have some fun options for you to research!
Traditional Restaraunts: It’s a win win situation! You know the food, the area and it’s close to your ceremony location.
- Christini’s Ristorante ~It’s delicious, it’s Italian, and it offers a private dining room!
- Kres Chophouse~ Located downtown, Kres is easily accessible, and you can never go wrong with a perfectly cooked steak.
- Cube’ Libre’~ With an open air setting, tropical ambiance, vintage decor, and upbeat Latin music, this place is a must see. They have some of the most amazing Mexican food, and it’s located smack in the middle of I-drive. (An easily accessible area for all of your out of town guests).
A Little Flare~ A new trend we see popping up is having your Rehearsal Dinner catered at a private residence. This is a fun way to make the dinner more personal and allow your guests some one on one time to hang out before your big day arrives! Here are a list of caterers that will come to your house and provide amazing food along with excellent service.
- Puff N Stuff Catering~ The food is amazing and the service is untouchable. Puff N Stuff has been voted Best Caters 2011, Brides Choice Award 2011 by Wedding Wire, and Catering Professional of the Year!
- Big City Catering~ Big City is the new and upcoming cater in the Orlando area. With there small town charm and attention to detail you will not be sorry you fell for their Slowly Roasted Beef Brisket.
- 4 Rivers~ For a southern feel, you can’t go wrong with some of the most delicious BBQ Orlando has to offer. 4 Rivers Smokehouse has some of the freshest, tastiest, down home BBQ taste sure to please all of your guests!
Something Different~ If you are really looking to think outside of the box to give your guests an experience they will talk about for years than look at these unique places.
- Indian River Queen River Boat~ How fun to spend an evening out on the water with your closest friends and family! This boat offers amazing views, a full bar, and a dance floor!
- Birdsong Barn~ Want to go back to your Southern Girl roots? This place has it all! It is by far one of my favorite hidden gems in the central Florida area! You can do just about anything with it from vintage soft centerpeices to elegant curly willow branches with hanging crystals. Let your imagination take off!
** I have seen countless brides stress over where they were going to hold their dinner. Just have fun with it! Let it be a reflection of you and your fiance’ and just enjoy these moments with all of your family and friends!! **